skip to main | skip to sidebar

day foto [serious bws]

day foto [serious bws]

colour it

my one and many loves

my one and many loves

sweets

  • baby bubs
  • baby bubs foto
  • baobei
  • blissful gal
  • bruder
  • da sao
  • drinking bud
  • hh
  • jerm
  • mr. horny
  • rong xiong
  • yan gal

memories

  • ► 2009 (55)
    • ► August 9 (1)
    • ► August 2 (1)
    • ► July 12 (1)
    • ► July 5 (4)
    • ► June 28 (1)
    • ► June 21 (1)
    • ► June 14 (2)
    • ► June 7 (2)
    • ► May 17 (3)
    • ► May 3 (1)
    • ► April 19 (3)
    • ► April 5 (4)
    • ► March 29 (1)
    • ► March 22 (3)
    • ► March 15 (3)
    • ► March 8 (2)
    • ► March 1 (4)
    • ► February 22 (1)
    • ► February 15 (1)
    • ► February 8 (4)
    • ► February 1 (2)
    • ► January 25 (4)
    • ► January 18 (3)
    • ► January 4 (3)
  • ▼ 2008 (69)
    • ► December 28 (2)
    • ► December 21 (1)
    • ► December 14 (2)
    • ▼ December 7 (5)
      • shag
      • day 6
      • can't stop
      • runpix is up...
      • all in all
    • ► November 30 (4)
    • ► November 23 (3)
    • ► November 16 (2)
    • ► November 9 (4)
    • ► November 2 (3)
    • ► October 26 (3)
    • ► October 19 (3)
    • ► October 12 (5)
    • ► September 28 (3)
    • ► September 21 (1)
    • ► September 14 (2)
    • ► September 7 (1)
    • ► August 31 (3)
    • ► August 24 (3)
    • ► August 17 (1)
    • ► August 10 (3)
    • ► August 3 (3)
    • ► July 27 (4)
    • ► July 20 (2)
    • ► July 13 (5)
    • ► June 22 (1)

symphony of colours

all in all

Sunday, December 7

The mysterious parcel from the sweet you
Mere content of whats within
8 letter all in all for 8 days
Day one is a just an instructional piece of whats up for me in the next 7 days
As I moved on to Day 2...

It was a dream catcher, to chase away all nightmares with only sweet dreams of you..
Wanted to open my third letter before I march to Esplanade for my long awaited 10Km run today, however, was rushing around to pack my stuffs, thus, left the house hurriedly.

On the contrary, luckily I didn't open it, because...
omgosh! 

The reason for this:
me (using iphone; can't delete any messages unless you delete all): bbb.... I duno what I press (whining badly), I accidentally deleted all your msgs. :(...... 

This silly boy of mine actually copied all our texts from his mobile with all the conversation we had for the past one month or 2.

My heart sank especially when I knew that he went through nights of writing before he left for Japan. No wonder he has been turning in late. :( Poor boy..

So silly bubs.. You know how much I appreciate all this from you. 

I love you..
Standard Chartered Maration 2008

Ambitiously signed up without second thoughts with J@net to participate in the 10Km Stand chart run at the early this year.

We met up at 715am at Eunos MRT and  head forth to her office to park our bags.

This is the view from her office!!

J@net: T1m better not bring girls home! I can see him!
The run started...

Just before I hit the 5km mark, my thighs and calves were cramming on the way up sheares bridge. I wasn't prepared for a slopping jog as I normally do my runs in Gym. Having stitches too. 

Had been jogging at night most of the time, therefore the sun is a little unbearable for me. 

However, I still manage to finish in 1.5 hours. Slow and steady.

me (panting at the last 1 KM): Jan, this is the longest 1KM ever!!!

Here is me, conquered my first 10Km run. 
Where do I head next?

VBALL at SPANs in Toa Payoh!! 

Am I MAD OR clearly NUTS!!!

But it's a long overdued session with zq and zh. I enjoyed it completely although we are using guy's net and there is NO FEMALE Being at all. 

After dinner, I decided to take a cab home with zh. Being the irritating and with his absolute stupidity, he open a can of worms with the cab driver! 

Long story short, the driver was telling us about how LAO HERO he was in the past, and how he managed to have 3 divorce epsidoe and had a woman killed someone because of him. He was also telling us how charming he was when he was young.

He went on and on and on till I step foot on my void deck.. 

Me: Uncle, can pay by nets?
him: (direct translation) you already step onto the bus and paid you ticket later, what can I do?
me: uncle, learn from you ma! Since you also did that in the past
*he went speechless

At least I manage to shut him out the very last moment. *phew* 
What a complete muse!

(7.45pm)As I reached home, my face kissed the pillow almost immeditately. Wanted to do a 14 hour sleep but was awaken by the screaming kids. :(

Going back to my dreams soon as I promised to meet you at Tokyo airport tonight. See you in half an hour bubs.

I miss you sooooo much..

Posted by v3roN at 10:37:00 PM  

Labels: tired

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod | Top Blogger Templates

Work under CC License.

Creative Commons License