Went onto singaporemarathon.com to check our my uber slow timing...
Took 1:31m to complete my 10Km race.

Was playing around with the "comparision with your friend" function
and..
J@net ends of the same time as me!
*cheap thrill* haha.. We are jogging together the whole time la!

Moving on to day 4, I have a little sweet thing waiting in the parcel for me..

It's a "chou chou".
My chiroprac Doc have actually instructed to bundle a thick towel and place it at the arch of my neck every night. However, being the busy...Erm.. lazy me? I only did it just once when I was at bubs place. And he is the one who did it for me. *giggles*
Now that he know that I'm dragging my feet to pull the towel off my wardrope, he decided to invest in this little pillow, which is suppose to be the acting towel in terms of softness and thickness. This bring complete convenience to the laazy me.
You are just soooo thoughtful...

Thank You bubs! I have no idea how can I live without you now... :) *hearts you lots*