skip to main | skip to sidebar

day foto [serious bws]

day foto [serious bws]

colour it

my one and many loves

my one and many loves

sweets

  • baby bubs
  • baby bubs foto
  • baobei
  • blissful gal
  • bruder
  • da sao
  • drinking bud
  • hh
  • jerm
  • mr. horny
  • rong xiong
  • yan gal

memories

  • ► 2009 (55)
    • ► August 9 (1)
    • ► August 2 (1)
    • ► July 12 (1)
    • ► July 5 (4)
    • ► June 28 (1)
    • ► June 21 (1)
    • ► June 14 (2)
    • ► June 7 (2)
    • ► May 17 (3)
    • ► May 3 (1)
    • ► April 19 (3)
    • ► April 5 (4)
    • ► March 29 (1)
    • ► March 22 (3)
    • ► March 15 (3)
    • ► March 8 (2)
    • ► March 1 (4)
    • ► February 22 (1)
    • ► February 15 (1)
    • ► February 8 (4)
    • ► February 1 (2)
    • ► January 25 (4)
    • ► January 18 (3)
    • ► January 4 (3)
  • ▼ 2008 (69)
    • ► December 28 (2)
    • ► December 21 (1)
    • ► December 14 (2)
    • ► December 7 (5)
    • ▼ November 30 (4)
      • a mysterious parcel
      • missing you already
      • flashes
      • The man in my life
    • ► November 23 (3)
    • ► November 16 (2)
    • ► November 9 (4)
    • ► November 2 (3)
    • ► October 26 (3)
    • ► October 19 (3)
    • ► October 12 (5)
    • ► September 28 (3)
    • ► September 21 (1)
    • ► September 14 (2)
    • ► September 7 (1)
    • ► August 31 (3)
    • ► August 24 (3)
    • ► August 17 (1)
    • ► August 10 (3)
    • ► August 3 (3)
    • ► July 27 (4)
    • ► July 20 (2)
    • ► July 13 (5)
    • ► June 22 (1)

symphony of colours

a mysterious parcel

Saturday, December 6

Got a parcel sitting on my table when I came home. I knew the moment it was you when mum called. I'm sorry she exposed you as she is more eager to find out what's within before I was even aware of its presence.


It was a sweet parcel containing a total of 8 letters and a few gifts. I eagerly open one that read "Day 1" but I was STRICTLY instructed not to open the rest of the letters which are dated 2 to 8. I shall be a good girl and undress my daily surprises that you create. Will also blog my beautiful surprises as I unveal each pretty envelope daily.

Technically it's day 2(12.54am) and I should be licensed to read the next one, but I shall refrain and save the surprise for tomorrow so that I would not have to wait for another 24 hours before I can read the next.

Thanks for your sweet thoughts, to make sure I have something to look forward to each day rather than feeling gloomy each day without your presence.

You never fail to bring joy to my life even when you are away.

You are the sweetest thing God has blessed me with. I love you so much timmy:)

p.s. Was trying to load the pix through picasa, but no avail. Will try again tomorrow.

Posted by v3roN at 12:27:00 AM  

Labels: so loved

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod | Top Blogger Templates

Work under CC License.

Creative Commons License