skip to main | skip to sidebar

day foto [serious bws]

day foto [serious bws]

colour it

my one and many loves

my one and many loves

sweets

  • baby bubs
  • baby bubs foto
  • baobei
  • blissful gal
  • bruder
  • da sao
  • drinking bud
  • hh
  • jerm
  • mr. horny
  • rong xiong
  • yan gal

memories

  • ► 2009 (55)
    • ► August 9 (1)
    • ► August 2 (1)
    • ► July 12 (1)
    • ► July 5 (4)
    • ► June 28 (1)
    • ► June 21 (1)
    • ► June 14 (2)
    • ► June 7 (2)
    • ► May 17 (3)
    • ► May 3 (1)
    • ► April 19 (3)
    • ► April 5 (4)
    • ► March 29 (1)
    • ► March 22 (3)
    • ► March 15 (3)
    • ► March 8 (2)
    • ► March 1 (4)
    • ► February 22 (1)
    • ► February 15 (1)
    • ► February 8 (4)
    • ► February 1 (2)
    • ► January 25 (4)
    • ► January 18 (3)
    • ► January 4 (3)
  • ▼ 2008 (69)
    • ► December 28 (2)
    • ► December 21 (1)
    • ► December 14 (2)
    • ▼ December 7 (5)
      • shag
      • day 6
      • can't stop
      • runpix is up...
      • all in all
    • ► November 30 (4)
    • ► November 23 (3)
    • ► November 16 (2)
    • ► November 9 (4)
    • ► November 2 (3)
    • ► October 26 (3)
    • ► October 19 (3)
    • ► October 12 (5)
    • ► September 28 (3)
    • ► September 21 (1)
    • ► September 14 (2)
    • ► September 7 (1)
    • ► August 31 (3)
    • ► August 24 (3)
    • ► August 17 (1)
    • ► August 10 (3)
    • ► August 3 (3)
    • ► July 27 (4)
    • ► July 20 (2)
    • ► July 13 (5)
    • ► June 22 (1)

symphony of colours

day 6

Wednesday, December 10

Got a book from chiro. Can't believe my silly boy actually plant it there. 

Was still contemplating whether should I turn up for chiro this morning, well, it's all fate..

Thanks for the lovely book bubs.. and.. I'm currently reading the story u love the most.. 
How about day 5?

Everyday is a great surprise.. And everyday just gets better..

On the letter read: "I dunch want to tell you the surprise today"

It puzzles me... I thought, maybe he has ran out of ideas. Just give him a break la! haha

When sat down on my table, the phone rang..

Recep: ver0n, please come down and pick up your flowers?
me: huh? what?

Does this ring a bell?
and now, this...



Thanks for your sweet thoughts.

you never fail to surprise me everyday and whats more important, you never fail to make me fall in love with you over and over again..

I already cannot describe how much I've fallen in love with you.. 

This is the most amazing feeling that I've ever have in my life..

And you are the bearer of it.. And I will definitely treasure you.. because I also want you to be the happiest, luckiest, most loved, blissful man in this world.

Love you to bits my BBBB!

Posted by v3roN at 11:30:00 AM  

Labels: blissful to the sky

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod | Top Blogger Templates

Work under CC License.

Creative Commons License