skip to main | skip to sidebar

day foto [serious bws]

day foto [serious bws]

colour it

my one and many loves

my one and many loves

sweets

  • baby bubs
  • baby bubs foto
  • baobei
  • blissful gal
  • bruder
  • da sao
  • drinking bud
  • hh
  • jerm
  • mr. horny
  • rong xiong
  • yan gal

memories

  • ► 2009 (55)
    • ► August 9 (1)
    • ► August 2 (1)
    • ► July 12 (1)
    • ► July 5 (4)
    • ► June 28 (1)
    • ► June 21 (1)
    • ► June 14 (2)
    • ► June 7 (2)
    • ► May 17 (3)
    • ► May 3 (1)
    • ► April 19 (3)
    • ► April 5 (4)
    • ► March 29 (1)
    • ► March 22 (3)
    • ► March 15 (3)
    • ► March 8 (2)
    • ► March 1 (4)
    • ► February 22 (1)
    • ► February 15 (1)
    • ► February 8 (4)
    • ► February 1 (2)
    • ► January 25 (4)
    • ► January 18 (3)
    • ► January 4 (3)
  • ▼ 2008 (69)
    • ► December 28 (2)
    • ► December 21 (1)
    • ► December 14 (2)
    • ► December 7 (5)
    • ► November 30 (4)
    • ► November 23 (3)
    • ► November 16 (2)
    • ► November 9 (4)
    • ► November 2 (3)
    • ► October 26 (3)
    • ► October 19 (3)
    • ► October 12 (5)
    • ▼ September 28 (3)
      • 2 extreme vibes
      • Singapore/Macau/Hong Kong
      • had an impressive long run
    • ► September 21 (1)
    • ► September 14 (2)
    • ► September 7 (1)
    • ► August 31 (3)
    • ► August 24 (3)
    • ► August 17 (1)
    • ► August 10 (3)
    • ► August 3 (3)
    • ► July 27 (4)
    • ► July 20 (2)
    • ► July 13 (5)
    • ► June 22 (1)

symphony of colours

had an impressive long run

Sunday, September 28

Reluctantly put on my running gear and dragged those lazy feet towards the door. Those cumulated fats are guilty of this indeposition. These unwanted lipids grew on layers after layers because of irresistible delicatessen in HK, pampering snacks fed by my assistant producer, cartons of fries and filet-0-fish left-overs from TV shoots (all thanks to m@ackers ) and guinea pigging on mc@fe product tasting. I was startled when I look myself into the mirror. GOSH! a PIG I SEE!! ahhhhhhh.... I'm determined to dissolve all this unwanted tissues, but but.. I've said this since many months ago. *sigh

Downloaded maroon 5; "won't go home without you" onto my iphone and blast them through my ears as I begin my long exhaustive journey. Fell in love with this song and can't help but keep repeating it although the lyrics are disheartening.

After a good 45mins of slow jog, I was looking out for a shorter route to head home. I won't normally do a jog longer than 1 hour. However, I seem to be lost. As I reach a traffic junction, I confidently took my stride thinking it's the shorter way home. Till later did I realize, it's longer than it should be. Still the determined me, I carried on running before I see familar buildings and landmarks. My jog finally ended in 1.5 hours. *geeze

Many things happened in the past one week, emotions were in total whirlwind. I was so busy, tired, upset and degrees of pain in the heart. I'm glad this disaterious week ended with a good run. Period.

Posted by v3roN at 8:59:00 PM  

Labels: tired

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod | Top Blogger Templates

Work under CC License.

Creative Commons License