Yes.. I am back to blogging. If some might wonder why so, well, I'm feeling better. Especially for those who are especially concern. I'm fine. Thanks!
Yep.. truth devoid. Putting on a strong front everytime, but yet feeling so feeble on the inside really tires me out. That reasons the disappearance. Wanted a good break away from all retrospects.
Had been hiding behind closed doors, opening ONLY to my loved ones. Would take an occasion peek through the door hole and see who is it at the other side. Recently left it agile to someone who seem to be there for me since a long time ago but didn't notice it at all. Sometimes we should slow down our pace and start noticing who is there and who is not. Instead of chasing for the things that are so hard to get, why not, look around, you may find surprises.
Laters~
yes.. I am back...
Tuesday, July 15
Posted by v3roN at 1:08:00 PM