skip to main | skip to sidebar

day foto [serious bws]

day foto [serious bws]

colour it

my one and many loves

my one and many loves

sweets

  • baby bubs
  • baby bubs foto
  • baobei
  • blissful gal
  • bruder
  • da sao
  • drinking bud
  • hh
  • jerm
  • mr. horny
  • rong xiong
  • yan gal

memories

  • ► 2009 (55)
    • ► August 9 (1)
    • ► August 2 (1)
    • ► July 12 (1)
    • ► July 5 (4)
    • ► June 28 (1)
    • ► June 21 (1)
    • ► June 14 (2)
    • ► June 7 (2)
    • ► May 17 (3)
    • ► May 3 (1)
    • ► April 19 (3)
    • ► April 5 (4)
    • ► March 29 (1)
    • ► March 22 (3)
    • ► March 15 (3)
    • ► March 8 (2)
    • ► March 1 (4)
    • ► February 22 (1)
    • ► February 15 (1)
    • ► February 8 (4)
    • ► February 1 (2)
    • ► January 25 (4)
    • ► January 18 (3)
    • ► January 4 (3)
  • ▼ 2008 (69)
    • ► December 28 (2)
    • ► December 21 (1)
    • ► December 14 (2)
    • ► December 7 (5)
    • ► November 30 (4)
    • ► November 23 (3)
    • ► November 16 (2)
    • ► November 9 (4)
    • ► November 2 (3)
    • ► October 26 (3)
    • ► October 19 (3)
    • ► October 12 (5)
    • ► September 28 (3)
    • ► September 21 (1)
    • ► September 14 (2)
    • ► September 7 (1)
    • ► August 31 (3)
    • ► August 24 (3)
    • ► August 17 (1)
    • ► August 10 (3)
    • ► August 3 (3)
    • ► July 27 (4)
    • ► July 20 (2)
    • ▼ July 13 (5)
      • mixes
      • immersion part 2
      • dolling it up
      • yes.. I am back...
      • Everything is over and I am all good!
    • ► June 22 (1)

symphony of colours

mixes

Friday, July 18

Had mixes of emotions today. A little of everything.

Frenzy
As I peer into my mini aquarium which is sitting right in front of my lappy, I saw a bloated female guppy. And yes! My worries came through. She IS pregnant!! I googled "Pregnant Guppies" and I found a similar looking tummy of another female guppy. As I sped read on, I saw confirmed the goal. A GRAVID SPOT. Ohh noo... This is when I started panicking. Called the expertise and continued reading up. I was determined to separate the daddies(opps) from the mummie, thus started sourcing for a new temporary home. Was in a mad rush and decided to go for lunch and return with a cool mind.

As I strolled back to my seat, I saw tiny shrimps look-a-like swimming at the fastest speed in the tank. OMG! The frys are out before I knew it. As I read on, I almost fell off my chair. The minimum no. of babies that could be brought to this world is at least 8 and a max of 25! What can I do with them. Started flustering around again, just like when a mum receives a news that her son had a shot gun! hahahaha... Luckily, I have a nice colleague of mine who decided to adopt a new aquarium and we quickly scooped(literally) the mum and the fry into the new tank. *geeze What relief! 

I left the tank in the office with 7 babies, 1 mummie, 2 daddies and a maid (oto). Hopefully I won't see more babies when I am back on monday. *fingers crossed*

Angst
Loads of them after a hilarious afternoon witnessing the birth of baby guppies. Shan't whine on them, after-all is work, and I'm still learning how to handle it diplomatically. But we lay it out finally, and we are both cool about. Thanks girl!

Palpation
No words can describe how blessed I was. Thank you guys, you know I love you all so much and it's been so many years, yet you all rmbred. Special thanks a one sweet girl who had it all planned knowing that the guys won't be so thoughtful and sweet. Yes I am, very very touched and gay. Hadn't felt like this for the longest time. *hearts to all of you.

They are the one who brought joy to my life once again
Was camhoring before the surprise came.
My big big baby boy! my didi!
My bestest bestest bud
He used to be so scrony! But check out the big tummy now.
The lights went off and I was like, huh? Camwhoring needs some light you know..
The sweetest girl behind all this. I love you stef sweetie.
Let the traditional classic birthday photo begin...




The birth of beronica who has a task(set by stef baby) to acc me to sleep every night and be with me when they can't be... *tears*

I *heart you all to bits

Posted by v3roN at 7:42:00 PM  

Labels: whirlwind

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod | Top Blogger Templates

Work under CC License.

Creative Commons License