Totally got off the wrong side of the bed yesterday morning.
Had a hammering headache the night before, decided to pop 2 panadol extra before turning in.
woke up more than 5 times throughout the night because of frightful nightmare
to begin with, it was a bad sleep.
Decided to take half a day and sleep in.
things crop up at work
phone is exploding with miss call
tell me I am not angsty... *argh*
The anger haunt me till 6pm when I met up bubs.
I scared the shit out of him with the killer vibes.
We went quiet throughout the car ride back home.
Things manage to turn for the better after a sweet dinner with my love one.
It didn't recover throughout the day, but it amazingly diminshed with his presence.
After dinner, we head to get a pressie for my baobei's upcoming 26 birthday.
at the place of purchase, a few boxes seems to be saying Hi to us.
We head down to guardian instead, and grab a rosy red one.
Here I am venting my last burst of frustrations with a little of experiement on my poor bubs hair.. *chuckles*
Step one: Clipped a cloth onto him with a laundry peg [don't puke brother]
started to knead him like a dough.. carefully not to hurt his scalp, i combed and spread the dye
sneak a picture while "simmering"
Final product.. wohoo.. RED!!
A kiss of thanks from him..
Just realized my sweet young thing is a camwhore too.. ooohhh nooo..
Hope she didn't picked up the "cheese" from me.. hehe
