An away day from work. Official one.
First Destination: Au Petit Salut @ Dempsey
The Usual Suspects..
RHS: my boss aka my mama

my
cre@tive: Obession with Cleanliness aka CLEAN FREAK

FO aka
cre@tive big boss

Copyrighter aka P0rn star

@rt Direct0r aka 5 star eloquent artist

"Free flow" of disucssion for next location

what???!!??

Next Destination: Kenko Massage
Classic Expression of pain from left on my tiny toes..

Fish Spa

Trying out the second pond

OMG!! IT's PIRHNAS


Ouch! It's is soooo ticklish. They are practically chomping off my toes...
Jiayou V3ron! Second try! I might bear with it...




I really can't do it... :(...... It's too ticklishhh...
last destination before everyone falls out:
Ic3 Cold Beer
I'm bored... cuz I didn't drink..

Wasn't feeling too well from gastric, visited my GP and he said, "NO MORE ALCOHOL forever!"
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*fainted*
The thing that ressuracts me...
it's of cuz my bubs doing this for me and his fav sp3ncer toy..