Had the most fruitful weekend. A good rest/sleep accompanied with quality time spent with you.
Daddy bubs returned from China and brought back some hairy crabs. I was fortunate to have a little sharing in this. It was yummylicious.
I had craving for Arts Canteen Yong Tau Fu for the longest time. Bugged bubs to bring me there and as we eagerly looked around, my eyes lit up when it hiding at the little corner. As I dashed across with eagerness, the auntie turned and said," No more Laksa". My hopes dashed immediately. Dropped my head and look for the second alternative. My favourite strawberry milkshake stall was closed too. *sigh*
Had a ping pong soccer, left right hand badminton and a showdown session(with bubs) with Xi@o Mei, @lvin and bubs. It was a hilarious work out which completely drained all the adrenaline in me. The best take out from this, is the two deals that I've won! you better keep to the promise bubs!
Buddy and mei was so sweet to treat bubs and I for a sushi teh at Vivo. It was a great dinner! Most importantly, it's the company. I'm overjoyed when I see them together. you guys can do it. And I'm confident about it :)
It was a wonderful weekend.. A happy one indeed!