sometimes you wish that you will never wake up from a beautiful dream. A dream that you can't bear to part and it pains so much when you have to go.
I can see you waving at me so vividly. Your ravishing smiles brightens my life, your radiance shone like a brightest star in my darkest skies.
I know that you are still around, never did you leave us at all. Always wrapping us around your angelic wings, keeping us warm.
But when the dawn breaks, I see you in a distance. So surreal. Giving me final smile, I know you misses all of us. And you know, we misses you so much too! You have already grown in us. And we have never forgotten, we kept you deep in a special corner of our hearts.
when the time comes, I will ascend and hug this graceful angel in celestial.
I love you Lena.
